All full-time employees collect valuable points for their company's joint account on every business flight in the business points route network. To collect points, at least three employees must take a total of at least ten flights per year.
Points can be collected on flights operated by airberlin (AB), FlyNiki (HG), Etihad Airways (EY) and our partner airlines within the business points route network (see below). Points are credited for each leg of a flight, i.e. points are added for via-flights.
Tickets must satisfy the following criteria to be eligible for points collection:
- issued on an airberlin (745 ticket stock) or Etihad Airways document (607 ticket stock),
- an AB, HG or EY flight number,
- booked via a global reservation system, your corporate travel agency, online booking tool or directly at airberlin.com, flyniki.com and etihad.com, quoting your business points customer number,
- issued to your company's billing address,
- the passengers are employed by your company and are travelling on business.
Please refer to our Conditions of Participation for additional information.
airberlin business points® route network
1. The airberlin group (AB/HG) business points route network encompasses scheduled flights operated with an AB/HG flight number or by partner airlines.
Detailed route network »
2. The Etihad Airways (EY) business points route network encompasses scheduled flights operated by Etihad Airways and business points partner airlines under an EY flight number.
Detailed route network »
1. Points Calculator valid for flights under an AB/HG flight number from 15.09.2016
*The number of points awarded applies to connecting flights from/to Abu Dhabi with Etihad Airways
To see the points calculator for flights from 12.07. - 14.09.2016, please click here »
To see the points calculator for flights until 11.07.2016, please click here »
2. Points calculator valid for flights under an EY flight number from 01.09.2015
How to book your business flights using your customer number and PIN
If you book directly via airberlin.com you will need to quote your “business invoice address” in addition to your company's details, as well as your business points customer number and PIN (in the designated fields). This ensures that your points will be credited to your account automatically. Once you have made the booking, you can also view a summary of the relevant tickets in your online profile.
When entering the passenger information during the booking process, please select business points as the corporate programme, and enter your customer number.
Please quote your business points customer number whenever you book a business flight on airberlin and NIKI. You will not need to state your PIN.