Conditions of use
- General provisions
airberlin maintains the airberlin websites so that it can offer you the possibility of checking the flights it offers and conclude transportation contracts, as well as to explain to you related additional services and offers. The websites also enable you to find out about current developments and offers, use the airberlin online services, such as the Web Check-In, and learn about our partners’ offers. In connection with the conclusion of contracts via the airberlin websites, additional terms and conditions may apply (e.g. the General Transportation Conditions, the Campaign Conditions, the Competition Conditions or other terms and conditions), of which you will be informed in each individual case. Partner products will only be promoted through the airberlin websites and will be marked as such. A contract concerning such products will arise exclusively with the partner offering that product.
- Use and protective rights
Please note that the airberlin websites can only be used in accordance with the provisions of law and these conditions of use for the airberlin websites and only for the purposes specified above. In particular:
- All texts, photographs, graphics and audio, video or animation files and their layout (together with the underlying software codes) on the airberlin websites are subject to the protection of copyright law and/or other protective rights. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, they may only be used without the written permission of airberlin for the purposes specified in these conditions or for the purposes specified in the text on the airberlin websites.
- You are not permitted to use the airberlin websites in a manner which may infringe the intellectual property rights of airberlin or third parties. In particular, you are not permitted to use any mechanisms or scripts that could disrupt or restrict the functionalities of the airberlin website.
- It is explicitly prohibited to distribute, extract or otherwise alter, transfer, re-utilise, re-provide or use (including but not limited to through the use of “robots” or other mechanisms) content of the airberlin websites (including the booking mask, text, images or audio or video files) for public or commercial purposes. airberlin provides no guarantee that the material presented on the airberlin websites does not infringe any third-party rights.
- Exclusion of liability
The airberlin websites only constitute a non-binding information service. airberlin makes every effort to ensure that the information on the airberlin websites is accurate and up to date. However, it provides no assurances or warranty and accepts no liability of any kind, either explicit or by implication, unless it is based on wilful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of airberlin, for the correctness of the information provided. This also applies to the currency, correctness and completeness of information provided by third parties (including hire care, hotel or tour operator partners). airberlin explicitly excludes any liability for damage which directly or indirectly results from the use of the airberlin websites, unless it results from wilful misconduct or gross negligence on airberlin’s part.
- Links to websites of other providers
The airberlin websites may contain links to websites of other providers. airberlin accepts no liability for the content of linked or listed websites which are operated by other providers. Any use of those websites is exclusively at your own risk.
- Data security and system requirements
- Changes to the airberlin websites and these conditions of use
airberlin reserves the right to withdraw, restrict or change the services and information made available to you on the airberlin websites without advance notice and at its free discretion. This includes the right to carry out improvements or changes to the information, services, products or other materials on the airberlin websites at any time, without advance notice. The same applies to changes to these conditions of use.
As at 1 October 2014